ROCCY-Just banter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROCCY-Just banter

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 pm

yo,this is just to keep the events section lessclogged up.

(Continuation of my conversation with roccy)

Ye id appreciate that mate, issue iv got with it is that iv still got outstanding finance on the zr,not that iv missed payments but that the finance agreements term is not over yet and i havent finished paying for it if that makes scence. im planning on selling the extra bits like the exhaust system,alloys , suspention etc to make up some of the money towards it and clear it off so its a case of having upgrades for sale untill there all gone befor i can think about selling the car. this is because the outstanding balance i ow the finance company will not be coverd by what i would get for my car in stock form
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROCCY-Just banter

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

i see the problem ur facing then not a good situation rlli when ur paying for 1 car but want to drive the other..

did you get any interest from the add you put up in piston heads ??
roccy
Top Of The World (Legend)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 pm

itsa bit of an uphill battle like.

ye had quite a bit of interest butnot many people wanting to buy the car outright, i mean the offer was the car as it is,low milage, well maintained nd serviced too often lol,but with all the spares and extras i thaught it was a bargain but i was prooven otherwise buy the reccetion hit public. people were saying they couldnt afford it. other than that i had loads of people offeringto do outright swaps for there cars. 1 that stook out was a 1l corsa c, 80 something k miles, full combat fyter 2 kit i think with crome 17's and a boot build, it was an ex showcar but i didnt realy want all that,i mean i wasnt realy gonna drive to colage in it coz the kitwould get ripped of at thefirst speed bump haha, didnt realy like it and 1l engine with 80k was the gassoline fueling my ragedconfusion. basicaly allot of the stuff i was offer wasnt practical for me or not worth the hastle as i needed the money for the finance or they would skin me if the car wasnt in my posetion and i still owed them cash
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm

wel i'll have a word when i'm next in louth cuz i wont no of any1 who wants it up this end but got a m8 with an unkle who's always buying and selling so he might be able to help ya out ther. and a 1 L corsa with full kit and boot build i'd alryt thanks the have no power as it is and then having to pull around al that extra whight aswell... surprised it even moved with 17's
roccy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

ye that would be cool mate,let me know what he saiz wen you get chance to speak to him, itsa 2001 moddel if that makes any difarence to him atall
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm

yers i'll give it a try for u m8 i should see him sometime next week when i go to louth am i ryt in thinking its a 1.4 ???
roccy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

thanx mate and ye,its the 1.4 base model, but i have joey modded a few extra refinements that it didnt have such as thesideskirts, electric windows and front fogs
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

good stuff i'll see what i can do...

hows the golf cuming allong any way are you any closer to getting insured ???
roccy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm

well appreciated man, the golf is coming along nicely, orderd the rest of my exhaust yesterday and im actualy in suspence already about how it will sound,as iv never owned a brand new backbox im not sure what to expect with regards to the transition of exhaust sound. my last one on the zr was from lemskies golf befor his conversion so that was gaurantied to have been bedded in as he used to drive that litle driver high in the rev range so oncw i had the stainless pipework welded up to it for the custom fit on the zr it fukin rawrd mate, it sounds well good,and my god when it was warm it was like running a jet from take off!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

back on topic, the back box is new and so is the centre section,il throw up some pictures of the centre and b/b when it arrives, also got some of those numberplate lughts to modernise the look of the rear end at night.

im also excited when insurance is mentiond because im getting closer and closer to having all my deposite Very Happy Very Happy , however im trying to get the golf to an acceptable standard by my book so that i dont end up spending money on it when its insured as i will never be able to run it,insure it and mod it at the same time. my answere to this is to mod it first then il be sweet if u know what i mean. alls thats left for now is my dampers and projector headlights so i can have hid's again then il be fine for a couple of years untill i can afford to by a wrote of s3 or mk1 tt with the 225 bhp 1.8turbo........ thats my golf wishlist for the future anyway
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm

haha yer i know wot u mean with liams high revving driver lol well untill it blew up lol...

and yer i tottally get what you mean its worth getting everything done to ya golf that wants doing before you insure it so that its how u want it and then your money can be spent of petrol and happy miles its hard moding a car whilst running it think liam is a good example for this being able to afford it all at the same time is hard going ...
i'm all up for modding a car to personal standards before driving then its hapy days innit rli
roccy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm

you got it kid, my plans exactly Very Happy Very Happy , wish i got jus a lil extra from work (apprentice wage) so it aint allot,its enough to keep me dubin so im satisfuyed for now Smile , whats happning with yours anyway mate?
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 pm

good question lol atm i am still dubless but i got a nice phone call today that put a smile on my face Smile ig ot a job a while ago but my boss ( a freinds dad ) wasn't %100 sure on when i start but today he rand me and told me i'll be starting middle of april wich means i'll be working 2 days a week maybe 3 a week and i'll be on £480 a month for 2 days a week work ..

this means i'll be straight on the bay and buying my self a nice mk2 vw scirocco for my daily.. but i've currently got a classic mini sat on my drive-way wich is slowly being restores to quite a mad spec so i'll be dubbing in a few months then when my mini is built the scirocco will be taking up my mini's spot on the drive-way for a strip down a rebuild probably to a mad spec aswel lol
roccy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 am

sounds good mate, happy for ya on the job thing and be sure too keep it as long as you can coz thats a good deal. i do longer houres and get payd less than that but its how it goes in the trade im chasing.

goodluck anyhow
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top