Am I the only one that thinks this is dodgy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I the only one that thinks this is dodgy?

Post  adi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

Some fella has been emailing me wanting to buy my golf, and this was the last one I recieved...

Adi

Thanks for getting back to me. I will pay you £700 for the car and i would love to proceed with the purchase of it & my mode of payment will be by a cheque and for this transaction to be fast/effective i will urge you to get back to me with your full name, mailing address and phone number as stated below so that the cheque can be made payable to you

Full Name :
Contact Address :
Home Phone Number :
Mobile Phone Number :

The amount on the cheque will include the cost of the car & the shipping fees which will be payed to our transporters for them to make preparation to come to get the car transported down to me. A cheque for £3000 will be made payable to you and bear it in mind that my transporters will come down to your house or the designated address where they can get the car picked-up. So you don't need to be worried as i have a good and reliable transporter that is capable of handling the transportation process. As soon as you do receive the cheque you will deduct your selling cost and remit the remainder to my transporters so that they come for the pick-up

And for further proceedings i will be waiting to receive your full details as stated above

So i will like to hear from you at your earliest convenient time so the transaction can continue

Once again i will be looking forward to hear from you

Regards
Tom

There is no way I'm doing this, what if the cheque bounces and I have a load of czech blokes turn up at my door demanding their money and my car? Laughing

WingMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I the only one that thinks this is dodgy?

Post  roccy on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 pm

that is dodgy as fuck i wouldn't be talking to them any more thats wel off
roccy
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 pm

We have a payment pending of $30000,000000 Ugandan dollars. I just need your address and account number to confirm Very Happy
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

View user profile http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 am

sounds legit to me Adi.

Just out of interest, what's your account number. I think my mum might know your mum. What was her maiden name?

WingMan
WingMan

View user profile http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top