Ungrateful Mrs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ungrateful Mrs

Post  lewis1641 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 am

took the wife's car out for a spin up to caistor last night to collect some wheels for refurbishment. she has a, wait for it, seat cordoba vario (basically a 6n polo estate) its currently in winter guise with some black vauxhall 15's with winter tyres, stock ride height and no spoiler on the bumper (grrr)

anyhoo jumped in the wagon end of the road and brake warning light was on. checked handbrake was released properly.checked fluid, low.

went home and quizzed her about the light ("yeah, i wondered what that was, it came on last week")

topped up the level and went on my merry way. light came back on on the return journey, serious leak somewhere.

she's currently driving brigg to mablethorpe everyday so i have grounded the car and letting her take the gti. i'm not happy, she's not happy. perfect.

anyway i currently have a set of mint porsche wheels on. she got upset when i told her i was taking them off so it is now sporting a pair of fox cross spokes on the back and polo 14" steels on the front. looks a bobby dazzler.

i heard her leave this morning then come back in the house, shouting about how shit my car is! ice on the inside of the screen, heater not working, blower not working, cant move the driver's seat, radio doesn't work and why the f*** is there a set of wheels where the back seat should be.

so i draggd myself out of bet. blower and heater, both on full and both working to the best of their limitted abilities. ice - scraped it off. radio, no can do, listen to a cd.

and off she went without a "thanks for lending me your pride and joy"

so if and of the south lincs posse see a brunette driving a jade green 5 door with miss matched wheels, just flick her the rods.

rant over.

WingMan
WingMan

View user profile http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Ungrateful Mrs

Post  caistor_bmx on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 pm

One of the best rants ever cheers
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

View user profile http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Dave seriously i love your rants, i am thinking now about opening a section which is called "Dear Dave" and people can ask you for personal advice Laughing Laughing
Anyway you have known what Betty has been like for years now and you still married her, your life would never be as entertaining if you didnt have her in your life Laughing Laughing
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 pm

a dear dave section would be great!

it gets worse. she said when she arrived at work she explained her car was broken and i'd lent her mine.

"WELL, AT LEAST IT GETS YOU FROM A TO B"

a to bloody b. not happy. i am even going to lower myself to use an animated smiley

affraid

WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm

ur heaters dont work. jeez dave, mine do. haha

am sorry dave its not nice when people kick up a fuss about your pride and joy. u'll be okay mate. al lend her neg then she'll complain and think yours is wonderfull
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

i agree with liam on this and the lending of neg, could you imagen her face if you said she had to drive that to work, i think divorce would be on the cards Laughing Laughing
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Dear Dave,

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my lady I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my golf next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car , that I noticed that the sump on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

View user profile http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 pm

lolathon

WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down